1/1 Photo of Dressed up Italian Green Beans
Green beans were never a favorite vegetable of mine, until I tasted this version of them. Try to use fresh green beans, but frozen will work in a pinch. This is wonderful with asparagus also!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash beans, trim ends and remove strings.
- 2Combine beans and water in a dutch oven.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4cover, reduce heat and simmer 6 to 8 minutes until crisp-tender.
- 6Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process.
- 7Drain beans and set aside.
- 8Saute mushrooms and next 7 ingredients in oil in a Dutch oven.
- 9Stir in beans and cook until thoroughly heated.
- 10sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dressed up Italian Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.0
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 276.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning