Dressed-Up Deli Chicken (Better Homes and Gardens)
- 1 (2 -2 1/2 lb) roasted deli chicken (pre-roasted, plain flavor)
- 1 cup mixed fresh herbs (such as thyme, sage, oregano, mint, lavender leaves, and parsley... and edible flowers if desired)
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinaigrette or 1⁄3 cup olive oil and vinegar dressing
- Place the chicken on a platter.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the edible flowers and/or herbs.
- Slice chicken.
- Pass remaining herbs; sprinkle with salad dressing.
- Note: If roasted chicken is chilled, place it on a microwave-safe plate. Loosely cover it with waxed paper. Micro-cook on high (100 percent power) for 8 minutes. Then prepare recipe as directed above.