Recipe by "Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"
We all eat a lot of chicken and sometimes we run out of ideas what to do with it. Here are 3 quick sauces for boneless breasts.
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 12 ounces roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1⁄3 cup kalamata olive, pitted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mushroom Sauce: In a saute pan, add mushrooms and red onion; saute until golden brown.
- Add chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Simmer 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add butter.
- Honey-Soy Sauce: In a saucepan, add all ingredients; simmer 1 minute.
- Antipasto Sauce: In a saute pan, add all ingredients; simmer 1 minute.