Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Allrecipes.com. This is my favorite way to eat broccoli.
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs, and
- 2 teaspoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese, and
- 3 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons butter or 2 1⁄2 teaspoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon minced garlic (depending on how garlicky you like things)
- Place broccoli and a small amount of water in a microwave and broiler safe 1-1/2 qt dish. Cover and microwave on high until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes; drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle over broccoli.
- Broil for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned.
This was good and easy to make. I made as directed except that I used garlic powder instead of minced garlic and I didn't measure, I just shook some on. We all enjoyed this.
This tasted great and was easy very easy to make. I'd say this more likely makes 3-4 servings instead of 6. Just started WW, and even serving what the nutrition facts would conisider to be a double portion, points value amounts to 2 points! Definitely a make again. I added some salt and pepper and used whole wheat panko breadcrumbs.