- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs, and
- 2 teaspoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese, and
- 3 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons butter or 2 1⁄2 teaspoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon minced garlic (depending on how garlicky you like things)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place broccoli and a small amount of water in a microwave and broiler safe 1-1/2 qt dish. Cover and microwave on high until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes; drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle over broccoli.
- Broil for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned.