1/1 Photo of Dressed up Baby Carrots
Make ordinary canned or fresh carrots special by preparing this spiffy little side dish for anytime of the year; winter holidays, Easter, or lazy Sunday dinners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use either a bag of whole baby carrots from the produce section or 2 15 ounce cans of sliced carrots.
- 2Add carrots to a medium sized sauce pan over medium heat.
- 3Quickly add the butter and brown sugar and toss the carrots in the melting butter.
- 4Just when they begin to bubble, reduce to low heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- 5Remember, sugar can scorch quickly, so stir occasionally and keep the heat low.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dressed up Baby Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 113.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g