- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped (greens only)
- 2 lbs fresh asparagus, washed and trimmed
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and trim asparagus.
- Melt butter in a skillet on low-medium heat.
- Add garlic to butter and heat until fragrant but not brown.
- Add sliced mushrooms and chopped green onions.
- Stir mixture occasionally until mushrooms have reduced (almost half cooked).
- Add asparagus to the skillet on top of the mushroom mixture.
- Cover the skillet and reduce the heat to low.
- Continue cooking for about 7 minutes or until the asparagus is done to your liking.
- Plate the asparagus and top with the mushroom mixture.