Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this last night to use up some things in the refrigerator...
Make and share this Dressed up Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and trim asparagus.
- Melt butter in a skillet on low-medium heat.
- Add garlic to butter and heat until fragrant but not brown.
- Add sliced mushrooms and chopped green onions.
- Stir mixture occasionally until mushrooms have reduced (almost half cooked).
- Add asparagus to the skillet on top of the mushroom mixture.
- Cover the skillet and reduce the heat to low.
- Continue cooking for about 7 minutes or until the asparagus is done to your liking.
- Plate the asparagus and top with the mushroom mixture.