Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy and low-fat desert. Anytime I have to bring a desert to a get-together, I always bring this. I never have left-overs to bring home!
- 1 angel food cake
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, thawed
- Cut the cake in half horizontally.
- Spoon the pudding onto the bottom half of the cake, place the top half back on.
- Ice the cake with the thawed cool whip.
- Slice and serve with the strawberries.
I love strawberries on angel food cake and the pudding really dressed this up. Thanks for a great recipe! (and an easy one too)
I made this with Angel Food Cake - Homemade for my hubbies birthday. Everyone had seconds. My nephew had thirds...Thanks for a great recipe.