Dressed Pasta, Peas and Ham
- Bring four cups of water to a boil. When water boils, add 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add pasta and cook for two minutes less than indicated on package.
- While pasta is cooking, whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, pepper, extra virgin olive oil and 1 Tablespoon of the parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Add peas and ham to pasta and continue cooking for two minutes.
- Drain well and turn into a bowl.
- Add olive oil dressing and mix well. Add salt and additional pepper, to taste. Top with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Serve with a thick slice of garlic bread.