1/1 Photo of Dressed Asparagus Salad
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Wonderful summer salad. adapted from Company's comming, diabetic cooking 1 serving = 1 fruit & veggie (cook time includes 1 hr chill time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium ripe tomato, quartered
- 1 green onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 clove garlic
- 44.37 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml liquid honey
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml anchovy paste
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml salt
- 453.59 g fresh asparagus, tough ends broken off
- 354.88 ml red onions, very thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml pitted ripe olives, chopped (optional)
- 1Process first 10 ingredients in blender for about 1 minute until smooth.
- 2Chill for 1 hour to blend flavours.
- 3Steam asparagus for 4 to 5 minutes until tender crisp.
- 4Drain, rinse in cold water until completely cool, drain well.
- 5Arrange asparagus on a small platter with onion.
- 6Scatter with olives.
- 7Drizzle dressing over top.
- 8Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dressed Asparagus Salad
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 222.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g