Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A dream come true! Fruits and pie filling in one bowl - what more can one ask for?!
- 2 medium fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1 cup halved green seedless grape
- 1 medium ripe mangoes or 1 medium an additional peach, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple pie filling (Or your favourite pie filling!)
- Combine all the fruit in a large salad bowl.
- Add the pie filling.
- Toss to coat.
- Serve chilled.
This dessert was very flavorful and sweet, my boys gave it 4 stars!!! I didn't have any peaches or mangoes; I had some pears, so I added them and used cherry pie filling. Next time, I will add mangoes, and let the flavors blend longer.My picky eaters say this is definitely a "make it again" dish!!