Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This frosting comes out fluffy and delicious every time! Sweetened condensed milk adds to the rich flavor of this delectable topping. You may not need all the sugar, test the flavor before adding the last few tablespoons. I sometimes leave out a little sugar and have the option of icing a cake, or cakes, or using as a fresh fruit dip.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Beat butter and condensed milk well, add vanilla and milk, gradually begin adding sugar, beating well after each addition.
- Continue beating until icing forms soft, shiny peaks.
i enjoyed this and it was tasty but only after i changed it and added more of the condensed milk and milk because i guess i like it more creamy and spreadable i would say also DO NOT PUT ON CAKE UNTILL COOLED well i do at time shwne in a rush and i know the icing just melts but i noticed that the butter became clumpy while the icing was melting so I don't reccomend that
Super easy, creamy and delicious. The texture was great as well. This is now my daughter's favorite vanilla frosting, thanks so much for sharing!
DE-LI-CIOUS! I loved the super rich flavor. I also needed to almost double the ammount of sweetened conedensed milk. Wonderfully rich and creamy texture!