1/1 Photo of Dreamy Stuffed Portabellas (Vegetarian)
My own creation of a true stuffed shroom!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Get a casserole dish and place the shrooms down face up. Take out the stems and place them inside the casserole dish also.
- 2Drizzle the shrooms including the stems with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- 3Keep drizzling with olive oil and some juice from the roasted peppers' jar until soft like a cooked shroom.
- 4In a seperate bowl mix the cream cheese, peppers, cilantro, green onions, garlic,and pinch of salt.
- 5Fill the shroom cups. Chop up the stems and garnish on top.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dreamy Stuffed Portabellas (Vegetarian)
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.1
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 217.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers