Dreamy Stuffed Portabellas (Vegetarian)
- Get a casserole dish and place the shrooms down face up. Take out the stems and place them inside the casserole dish also.
- Drizzle the shrooms including the stems with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Keep drizzling with olive oil and some juice from the roasted peppers' jar until soft like a cooked shroom.
- In a seperate bowl mix the cream cheese, peppers, cilantro, green onions, garlic,and pinch of salt.
- Fill the shroom cups. Chop up the stems and garnish on top.