Recipe by Marsha D.
This is a marvelous recipe and great for any occasion such as holidays,events or serving to your family and friends.
Top Review by Divinemom5
I made these as a Valentine's Day dessert and it was very good. I used frozen sliced strawberries. The brownie tasted like a hot fudge sundae. The entire family loved them and the preparation was easy enough that I will make them again and again.Thanks for posting.
- 1 (21 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup strawberry (fresh or frozen-if frozen thaw and drain well)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped almonds (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate fudge topping
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325'.
- Grease a 11x7x1 1/2 inch pan with pam spray or whatever you may have.
- Mix together brownie mix,water,oil and eggs with a electric hand mixer or whatever you may have.
- Add strawberries and blend all well together.
- Stir in pecans,almonds(if using)and coconut.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- While baking brownies mix together caramel and fudge toppings and set aside til brownies are done. (if toppings are chilled warm in a small saucepan til creamy).
- Pour over warm brownies and cool for 1 1/2hours on counter.
- Serve with whipped cream and sliced strawberries.