Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
- 8 graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 6 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Finely crush graham crackers in sealed plastic bag.
- Combine crumbs and sugar and stir in butter.
- Mix well.
- Press onto bottom and up sides of a pie plate.
- Bake 10 minutes and cool completely.
- Whisk pudding into milk and stir until it begins to thicken.
- Fold in whipped cream and spread about 1/3 of pudding mixture onto bottom of cooled crust.
- Top with half of the peaches and sprinkle with half of the cinnamon; repeat.
- Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Chill at least 4 hours.