Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is just a little different than other cheesecake-type dips. It is always a hit whenever I bring it. And, since fruit is the best dipper, its a little healthier, too. This is from a Taste of Home magazine, can't recall which one, sorry.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- grated orange peel (optional)
- mint leaf (optional)
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 cups cantaloupe, chunks
- 2 cups apples, sliced
- Combine cream cheese, marmalade and vanilla in a small bowl; mix well.
- Garnish with orange peel or mint leaves, if desired.
- Serve with fruit dippers.
- You can sub reduced-fat cream cheese, too.
Have had this recipe tucked away in my 'to make' cookbook, & finally got it tagged in a game! And, zest just isn't optional for me ~ It's a necessity! ABSOLUTELY GREAT TASTING DIP that I served with a handful of fruits ~ strawberries, bananas, apples, cantaloupe AND honeydew! Definitely a keeper of a recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in All New Zaar Cookbooks Tag]