Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great summer jello dish. Recipe came from my cousin Sharon and I've made it many times. It has that great creamsicle taste I love.
- 4 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 2 (3 ounce) packages vanilla pudding mix (cook and serve only)
- 1 (16 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Mix the hot water, jello mix and pudding mixes for 10 minutes, stirring constantly until clear.
- Put in refrigerator and let set, about 2 hours.
- Add the mandarin oranges and cool whip to the set jello and mix together.
- Continue to refrigerate until serving.
- Time does not include set time.
Delicious and easy.REally does remind me of "dreamsickle" bars! Don't use sugarless Jello, as it doesn't seem to set up very firm. Great for large gatherings, as it makes a lot.Thanks for posting this !
As a kid, Dreamsicles were my absolute favorite. As a light tasting Jello dish, this comes really close! Loved it.