Recipe by Margo59
A great summer jello dish. Recipe came from my cousin Sharon and I've made it many times. It has that great creamsicle taste I love.
Top Review by Mares C.
Delicious and easy.REally does remind me of "dreamsickle" bars! Don't use sugarless Jello, as it doesn't seem to set up very firm. Great for large gatherings, as it makes a lot.Thanks for posting this !
- 4 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 2 (3 ounce) packages vanilla pudding mix (cook and serve only)
- 1 (16 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the hot water, jello mix and pudding mixes for 10 minutes, stirring constantly until clear.
- Put in refrigerator and let set, about 2 hours.
- Add the mandarin oranges and cool whip to the set jello and mix together.
- Continue to refrigerate until serving.
- Time does not include set time.