This recipe came from my MIL. Good for luncheons and brunches. Needs to freeze for 4 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare whipped topping mix per package directions; set aside.
- 2In a bowl, add the cream cheese and lemon juice; beat until smooth.
- 3Add in the milk, pecans, and pineapple; stir to combine.
- 4Gently fold in the whipped topping and cherry pie filling.
- 5Put 24 paper baking cups in muffin tins; spoon the mixture into the paper cups.
- 6Cover and freeze 4 hours.
- 7One the salads are frozen, they can be removed from the muffin tins and stored in a heavy-duty plastic freezer bag.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dreamy Frozen Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.6
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 51.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g