Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This recipe came from my MIL. Good for luncheons and brunches. Needs to freeze for 4 hours.
Top Review by Mrs. Hughes
This is excellent! I will definately be making this again. As previously suggested, I'll try crushed pineapple next time, but this is really very, very good. Thanks for posting this gem. It's a keeper.
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) envelopes whipped dessert topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 24 paper baking cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare whipped topping mix per package directions; set aside.
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese and lemon juice; beat until smooth.
- Add in the milk, pecans, and pineapple; stir to combine.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping and cherry pie filling.
- Put 24 paper baking cups in muffin tins; spoon the mixture into the paper cups.
- Cover and freeze 4 hours.
- One the salads are frozen, they can be removed from the muffin tins and stored in a heavy-duty plastic freezer bag.