From Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate fudge topping, warmed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- chocolate curls
- 1Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth; stir in pudding. Set aside.
- 3Gently spread ice cream topping into crust. In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold 1-1/2 cups into pudding mixture; pour into crust. Spread remaining whipped cream over top; garnish with chocolate curls. Refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dreamy Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.5
- Calories from Fat 461
- Total Fat 51.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 657.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 46.3 g
- Protein 15.2 g