Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Taste of Home.
- 24 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate fudge topping, warmed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- chocolate curls
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth; stir in pudding. Set aside.
- Gently spread ice cream topping into crust. In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold 1-1/2 cups into pudding mixture; pour into crust. Spread remaining whipped cream over top; garnish with chocolate curls. Refrigerate until serving.