Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I saw Paula make this and just had to try it. It's really good!
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 118.29 ml unsweetened cocoa
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
- 0.59 ml salt
- 1537.83 ml hot water
- mini marshmallows (optional)
- In a large saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, vanilla, and salt; mix well.
- Over medium heat, slowly stir in water; heat through, stirring occasionally. DO NOT BOIL!
- Top with marshmallows if desired.
- Can be store in refrigerator up to 5 days. Mix well and reheat before serving.
Easy peasy, lots of cocoa flavor, and everyone enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I just threw it all in a crockpot and heated that way for a party. I did use the half milk/half water as recommended by others. Delicious!