- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 6 1⁄2 cups hot water
- mini marshmallows (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, vanilla, and salt; mix well.
- Over medium heat, slowly stir in water; heat through, stirring occasionally. DO NOT BOIL!
- Top with marshmallows if desired.
- Can be store in refrigerator up to 5 days. Mix well and reheat before serving.