1/5 Photos of Dreamy Creamy Cheesecake
1 hr 15 mins
This is a basic cheesecake recipe, it's the one recipe I can count on to always bake out the best, and is very easy to make also, it's a blank canvass for any topping you desire, you can substitute any flavor of extract you desire for the vanilla, I have even used 3-4 tablespoons of Irish cream or use any flavor of liquer the possibilities with this cheesecake are endless, for the best results use only full-fat products for this recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9-inch springform baking pan.
- 3Mix the crackers with melted butter, and press into bottom of the pan.
- 4In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla and sugar beat with an elecrtic mixer until smooth (about 5 minutes).
- 5Add in half and half cream until well blended.
- 6Seperate the 4 eggs into a bowl (making certain there is no shell) and beat slightly.
- 7Add in eggs to cream cheese mixture, and beat until combined (about 1 minute).
- 8Add in the sour cream and flour; beat until combined and smooth.
- 9Bake for 1 hour.
- 10Turn off oven heat (keep oven door closed).
- 11Let the cheesecake sit in the oven without heat for 1 hour (this prevents cracking).
- 12Chill in the refrigerator about 7 hours (or overnight is even better) before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dreamy Creamy Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (2020 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6165.3
- Calories from Fat 3983
- Total Fat 442.6 g
- Saturated Fat 244.6 g
- Cholesterol 2022.0 mg
- Sodium 4302.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 464.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 374.2 g
- Protein 100.4 g