Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the creamiest bean dip ever! It is always requested and quickly disappears at parties.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 6 green onions, White parts only
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- Whip Cream Cheese in food processor, add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth consistency.
- Chill at least one hour.
Very creamy & full of flavor! I added a seeded fresh jalapeno for a little heat, but the dip has lots of flavor without it. This turned out thicker than a dip, more like a spread. It is also a fairly blah color. LOL I spread it thinly in a shallow bowl, & sprinkled with a little more grated cheese, green onions, and diced tomotaoes for color. Served with frito scoops & raw veggie sticks. I think it could also be used as a filling for tortilla pinwheels. Thank you for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring 2010 Pick A Chef.