Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious dip--just like the pudding mixture of dirt cake. Quick easy and great with almost anything. Try Oreos, Teddy Grahams, and fresh fruit!
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Mix the pudding and milk according to the directions on the package and put in the refrigerator while doing the next step (remember use the 3 cups of milk even if the package says differently).
- Soften the cream cheese and mix it with the confectioners sugar.
- Add pudding mixture and mix until combined.
- Mix in Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.