Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is almost too good! 8)
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumb (Oreo)
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Mix crumbs and margarine in small bowl.
- Press on bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl at medium speed with electric mixer.
- Beat until well mixed. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Fold in chopped cookies and pour over the baked crust.
- Bake 1 hour 5 minutes. Loosen from rim of pan.
- Cool before removing rim of pan, then chill.
- Serve with Cool Whip if you like.