Recipe by ej lynn
This cake is so good! a friend gave me the recipe. i only cook it once or twice a year because the coconut milk is bad for you.
- 18 ounces white cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut (Coco Lopez)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) can flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake cake in a 13x9 pan according to box instructions.
- let cake cool slightly.
- take a wooden mixing spoon and put holes in the cake.
- shake the can of cream of coconut milk well (for 5 minutes).
- slowly pour coconut milk on the cake filling the holes.
- when cake is cool to the touch, frost with cool whip.
- sprinkle with flaked coconut.