Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This pie tastes like it's sinful but instead it's dreamy cause it's low calories!
- 2 (198.44 g) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 473.18 ml nonfat milk
- 226.79 g fat-free cool whip
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- Whip the 2 packages of chocolate pudding with the 2 cups of fat free milk until the substance begins to stiffen up.
- Fold the whipped topping into the pudding and milk mixture one spoon-full at a time. Do so gently so that the substance keeps a light texture. Reserve roughly one third of the tub of whipped topping.
- Place the pudding mixture in the cookie crust. Spread the mixture evenly over the crust so that the entire crust is full with the mixture.
- Spread the remaining whipped topping on top of the pie. Refrigerate for at least one hour so that the pie sets.
Lovely pie - so thick, creamy and chocolately. You don't really even notice that the chocolate pudding is sugar free. I made Yummy Chocolate or Gingersnap Cookie Crumb Pie Crust to use for this and it worked really well. I sprinkled some extra cookie crumbs on top for looks. Very nice and easy recipe, thanks for posting!