1/2 Photos of Dreamy Chocolate Mousse Pie
This pie tastes like it's sinful but instead it's dreamy cause it's low calories!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip the 2 packages of chocolate pudding with the 2 cups of fat free milk until the substance begins to stiffen up.
- 2Fold the whipped topping into the pudding and milk mixture one spoon-full at a time. Do so gently so that the substance keeps a light texture. Reserve roughly one third of the tub of whipped topping.
- 3Place the pudding mixture in the cookie crust. Spread the mixture evenly over the crust so that the entire crust is full with the mixture.
- 4Spread the remaining whipped topping on top of the pie. Refrigerate for at least one hour so that the pie sets.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dreamy Chocolate Mousse Pie
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 935.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cool whip