Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My family just loves this creamy-licious pie -- It's quick and easy to make with instant pudding mix and a bit of cream cheese for that added special touch!
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box banana cream instant pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 firm bananas
- 1 prebaked pie crust
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine cream cheese with 1/2 tablespoon sugar and stir until smooth; add pudding mix and milk; beat for 1-2 minutes until well blended and thick; set aside for a couple minutes.
- Slice 2 bananas into bottom of pie crust; whip cream with vanilla and remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar until thick; gently fold 1 cup of the whipped cream into pudding mix; spread filling evenly over sliced bananas in crust; cover pie with plastic wrap placed directly against filling; refrigerate for one hour or until pie filling is firmly set.
- To serve, slice reserved banana then garnish each slice of pie with it and remaining whipped cream.
This was easy and good. I topped mine with whipped cream and mini nilla wafers. Next time I would use a nilla wafer crust, I think. Then it would be more like banana pudding pie.
I loved this recipe but instead of bananas I used pineapple and pineapple instant pudding. Delicious and easy :)
Wowww you can't get much easier than this. Gave this a try over the wkned and my familly just loved it.Your right the cream cheese did give it that special touch. Thank you so much for sharring this simlpe but fabulous cream pie