Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 1 (1/3 ounce) box sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 ice cubes, plus
- water, to make 1 cup
- Place the orange jello in a bowl, add the 1 cup boiling water and mix until the jello is dissolved.
- Place the ice cubes into a 1 cup measure, add cold water to make one cup. Add the water to the jello. Let the jello set for five minutes.
- Beat the pussing mix into the jello using a mixer. Let this stand for five minutes. Fold in the cool whip and oranges. Refrigerate until set. Cooking time includes the time in the refrigerator.