Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages apricot gelatin
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple, crushed
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) jars apricots
- to taste baby food
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Combine sugar and water and bring to a boil.
- Add gelatin and set aside to cool.
- In blender, combine cream cheese with pineapple and baby food and blend.
- Mix together gelatin and cream cheese mixtures.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into mold or Pyrex 9 x 13-inch pan and refrigerate until set.