- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (3 -4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix (dry)
- 1 (3 -4 ounce) packagejell-o orange gelatin (dry)
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 9 inches graham cracker pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese on high until smooth.
- Beat in orange juice, pudding mix and Jell-o. Stir in half of the Cool Whip. Pour this mixture into the pie crust.
- Top with the remaining Cool Whip. Garnish with orange slices and mint leaves. Refrigerate for three hours or over night.