Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Makes a great gift! Makes up to 3 different treats.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- red food coloring
- yellow food coloring
- 1⁄3 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup dry milk
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup orange drink mix
- 1 cup marshmallows (orange and white)
- Mix the sugar and the food coloring until its the shade of orange you desire, a few drops should work fine.
- Place the orange and white marshmallows in a ziplock bag (small one to fit inside the top of the jar).
- Layer in a pint size jar in the following order:.
- orange colored sugar.
- 1/2 the milk mixture.
- orange drink mix.
- remaining milk mixture.
- mini marshmallows.
- There are 3 recipes you can attach to the jar.
- Dreamsicle Warmer:.
- Remove bag of marshmallows from jar and set aside.
- Empty mix into a large bowl and mix together.
- Place mix back into jar or other container.
- Place 3T mix into a cup and add 1 C of boiling water.
- Stir until mixture is dissolved- top with marshmallows.
- Dreamsicle Cooler:.
- Place in blender.
- 1/3 C drink mix.
- 8 ice cubes.
- 1 C milk.
- Blend until ice is crushed.
- Dreamsicle Shake:.
- Place 1 scoop of soft vanilla ice cream and 1 C milk into a quart jar.
- Add 1/3 C drink mix.
- Place lid on the jar and shake, shake, shake!
I'd give it 5 stars if I rated it on taste because this tastes fabulous! BUT as far as texture and getting it all to disolve was a burn. Tasted great but little particles all in it. Maybe it's the combo of creamer and the dry milk?