Nana RJ's Note:
This is truly a different type of cookie. When mixed with a plate full of cookies at a luncheon, these disappeared first and my guests all went home with the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat margarine, sugar and tang until well blended.
- 2Add egg and mix until thoroughly combined.
- 3Add dry ingredients and mix.
- 4Stir in vanilla chips.
- 5Drop by tablespoon full onto a greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 375°F for 12 to 14 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dreamsicle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.0
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 181.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange drink mix