Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From AllRecipes. This one is for DH.
- 1 (15 ounce) can peaches, halves drained
- 10 vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven on broiler setting.
- Place peaches hollow side up in a pie pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed vanilla wafers, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon until crumbly. Sprinkle over peaches.
- Place under broiler, and cook until sugar is melted and bubbly, about 1 minute.