Recipe by Audrey M
This is a quick dessert that the whole family will enjoy. Prep time is chilling time.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat one cup of water in a pyrex measuring cup in microwave until boiling; approximately.
- 2 minutes.
- Add gelatin to the cup of boiling water; blend until crystals are dissolved.
- Slowly add the two cups of softened vanilla ice cream to gelating.
- Blend in ice cream with a wire wisk.
- In four dessert cups or bowls, divided gelatin ice cream mixture and place into cups.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until mixture is chilled.
- Can top with Cool Whip.