Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe from a local cookbook, "Talk About Good" here in Lafayette, La. about 30 years ago. It is light and great anytime you have a sweet attack. If you like icecream pies, you will like this one. It is colorful, taste good and is very easy to make. You can also freeze it ahead. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces Cool Whip or 8 ounces Dream Whip topping mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 (9 ounce) jar cherries (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- Mix all ingredients together. Divide in half.
- Pour into the 2 graham cracker pie shells.
- Chill in refrigerator over night.
- Get ready to make more and share with others.<smile>.