This is a recipe that my MIL included in a cookbook she put together of some of my hubby's favorite recipes that she gave to me when we got married. I made it the other day (I'd never had it) and it was AMAZING!! I used yellow cake mix and chocolate pudding mix, but you can use any kind you'd like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package cake mix, any flavor
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) envelope dream whip whipped dessert topping mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cold water
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray 2 9-inch round cake pans with floured cooking spray.
- 3Beat cake mix, Dream Whip, eggs, and water on low speed until moist, then on medium speed for 4 minutes. Pour mixture into pans.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes. Cool Completely.
- 5Frost with Fluffy Frosting.
- 7Beat ingredients with electric mixer in a large bowl on a low speed until blended.
- 8Beat on high speed for 4-6 minutes, until soft peaks form.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dream Whip Cake
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 74.7 mg
- Sodium 467.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 35.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g