Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that my MIL included in a cookbook she put together of some of my hubby's favorite recipes that she gave to me when we got married. I made it the other day (I'd never had it) and it was AMAZING!! I used yellow cake mix and chocolate pudding mix, but you can use any kind you'd like!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 2 9-inch round cake pans with floured cooking spray.
- Beat cake mix, Dream Whip, eggs, and water on low speed until moist, then on medium speed for 4 minutes. Pour mixture into pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool Completely.
- Frost with Fluffy Frosting.
- Beat ingredients with electric mixer in a large bowl on a low speed until blended.
- Beat on high speed for 4-6 minutes, until soft peaks form.
I love this recipe. The cake is so moist and, the taste........heaven!