WW points 4 per serving, but it does not taste like a "diet dessert" Got this recipe @ a football party, while watching the Eagles lose again. Well at least I got a good recipe from the heartache.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Spray a 9 inch pie pan with cooking spray Sprinkle coconut over bottom of pan.
- 2Drain pineapple well in strainer over a bowl and save juice.
- 3Sprinkle well drained pineapple over coconut.
- 4Put egg substitute and equal in a blender and mix until smooth.
- 5Add milk to pineapple juice and add to blender jar.
- 6Add bisquick and vanilla to blender jar and blend until smooth.
- 7Pour over pineapple and coconut in pie pan.
- 8Place pie pan on cookie sheet.
- 9Bake@ 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center of pie comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (579 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.0
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 741.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 51.7 g
- Protein 40.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
crushed pineapple with juice
Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix