Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
WW points 4 per serving, but it does not taste like a "diet dessert" Got this recipe @ a football party, while watching the Eagles lose again. Well at least I got a good recipe from the heartache.
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 15 1⁄4 cans crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 6 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Spray a 9 inch pie pan with cooking spray Sprinkle coconut over bottom of pan.
- Drain pineapple well in strainer over a bowl and save juice.
- Sprinkle well drained pineapple over coconut.
- Put egg substitute and equal in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Add milk to pineapple juice and add to blender jar.
- Add bisquick and vanilla to blender jar and blend until smooth.
- Pour over pineapple and coconut in pie pan.
- Place pie pan on cookie sheet.
- Bake@ 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center of pie comes out clean.