Recipe by Chef: Kim- White Roses
This pie is great for Diabetics! No sugar added.My kids who are teenagers love this pie! You can double this recipe and put the pie in a spring-form pan for larger gatherings. Otherwise just use a deep-dish pie pan. This recipe was given to me by sister-in-law Gabrielle.
Top Review by agshare
761 cal,69.4 carbs and 55.9 g of sugars per serving is not diabetic friendly,altho it sounds like it's tasty.i'm diabetic,and i'd like to see a version that is not over 200 calories,25 carbs and 20 sugars per serving.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons Equal sugar substitute
- 24 ounces Cool Whip
- 30 ounces no-sugar-added cherry pie filling
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together cream chesse with lemon juice; add sugar substitute. Add Cool Whip the biggest container a little at a time.
- Mean while in a graham cracker crust, pour 3/4 can of cherry pie filling, then top carefully with the cream mixture. Top with remaining pie filling and chill 1 hour or until set. Cooking time is the chill time.
- You can buy a box of graham cracker crust crumbs to make your crust. I buy the Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- 1 3/4 cups Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- 3 sugar substitute packets.
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted.
- Combine crumbs and sugar substitute in medium-sized bowl. Stir melted butter or margarine until thoroughly blended. Pack firmly into 9- inch pie pan and press firmly to bottom and sides, bringing crumbs evenlt to rim of pie pan. Chill 1 hour before filling.