Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Everyone loves this dip and it's great for parties.
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cognac (optional)
- In small bowl, with electric mixer, mix the cream cheese until soft and smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until well blended. Add the sour cream and the rest of the ingredients; blend just until well combined. Place in pretty bowl, cover and chill several hours before serving.
- Just before serving, place in center of large platter and surround with fresh fruit such as bananas, strawberries, cherries, melon balls, cantaloupe balls, grapes, pineapple chunks, and apple slices.