Recipe by Charlotte J
This is an easy cake to make. Have some whipped topping on hand to top your cake before serving.
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix above ingredients and beat three minutes.
- Bake 50 minutes at 350 in a greased and floured tube pan.
- Remove from pan.
- While still warm, frost with the glaze.
- To make the glaze just mix powdered sugar and the lemon juice together and pour over cake.