This is called a cake but it is actually squares. From "Company's Coming for Christmas" by Jean Pare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make the bottom layer, mix the flour and sugar together.
- 2Cut in the butter until crumbly.
- 3Pack into an ungreased 9" x 13" pan.
- 4Bake in a 350 degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until golden.
- 5To make the top layer, stir all five ingredients together in a bowl.
- 6Spoon over the bottom layer and spread.
- 7Bake in a 350 degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes or until set and golden in colour.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1035 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.4
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 33.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: