Recipe by The Family Maker
I had a salad similar to this at a recent potluck. I asked what was in it and got a couple of ingredients, but no specific amounts. So I quickly started trying to duplicate it. Well, just between you and me, I think mine turned out better!!! You can use the sugar-free/fat-free stuff or use regular. You probably will not be able to tell the difference.
Top Review by bellneice neice
I've made this numerous times. It is light and easy, and the recipe is very forgiving. I strain the yogurt in a collander with coffee filters before I start. I use only 1 package of pudding, not two. I've used flavored yogurt (strawberry banana) and frozen peaches instead of berries.
- 2 (1 ounce) packages fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 (32 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed berries
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except berries and mix until mostly smooth. It might be a little gritty but will become super smooth after sitting in fridge.
- Fold in Berries. (do not thaw berries)
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- *****You can use whatever flavor or pudding you want. I just really like the Cheesecake. I used non-fat yogurt and lite cool whip and it was AWESOME!*****.