Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I had a salad similar to this at a recent potluck. I asked what was in it and got a couple of ingredients, but no specific amounts. So I quickly started trying to duplicate it. Well, just between you and me, I think mine turned out better!!! You can use the sugar-free/fat-free stuff or use regular. You probably will not be able to tell the difference.
- 2 (1 ounce) packages fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 (32 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed berries
- Combine all ingredients except berries and mix until mostly smooth. It might be a little gritty but will become super smooth after sitting in fridge.
- Fold in Berries. (do not thaw berries)
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- *****You can use whatever flavor or pudding you want. I just really like the Cheesecake. I used non-fat yogurt and lite cool whip and it was AWESOME!*****.
I've made this numerous times. It is light and easy, and the recipe is very forgiving. I strain the yogurt in a collander with coffee filters before I start. I use only 1 package of pudding, not two. I've used flavored yogurt (strawberry banana) and frozen peaches instead of berries.
Very tasty! I used both packages of cheesecake jello, fat-free vanilla yogurt. Enjoyed and will make again!
Like another reviewer, I used what was on hand. Only one package of cheescake pudding, and whatever yogurt was in the fridge (about 8 oz. plain and 8 oz. vanilla). So...basically half of the first two listed ingredients, but it seemed perfect for the amount of Cool-Whip and berries! Thanks, Family Maker.