A chocolate and coconut brownie like slice!
Make and share this Dream Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius.
- Place butter and sugar in a saucepan. Stir over low heat, without boiling, until butter melts and sugar dissolves. Allow to cool.
- Sift the flour and cocoa into large bowl, stir in the butter mixture, the coconut and egg, mixing well.
- Spread into a greased 19cm x 19cm lamington pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before cutting into bars. Sift a little icing sugar over the top, if desired.