Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Strawberries soaked in Drambuie .... yum! Allow 30 minutes for mix to infuse.
- 1 orange, zest of
- 60 ml orange juice
- 500 g strawberries, washed and hulled
- 60 ml drambuie
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Combine rind, orange juice, strawberries, Drambuie and sugar in a bowl, cover and place in fridge for 30 minutes to infuse.
- Toss almonds in a skillet over low heat for 2 minutes or until toasted, set aside.
- Spoon strawberry mixture among serving glasses, sprinkle with almonds and serve immediately.
Great dessert. Look forward to using fresh strawberries in the summer for this tasty treat. Loved it with a dab of whipped cream. Quick and easy. YUM Made for Aus?NZ swap#25
Lovely dessert. Easy, fast, yummy. I had half a pound of strawberries and went ahead with the full amount of sauce...which worked really well for me. I think these would be delicious over ice cream too.
Easy and delicious! Good enough for company! Thanks Jewelies.