Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
At a time when brown spirits in general are in vogue, Drambuie - the original Scotch based liqueur - can be mixed into a flavored martini , spike an ice tea, or even add 1 oz to a flute of champagne. However it is also great in this dish and mixed with fruit.
- 1⁄2 pint heavy cream, whipped
- 3 tablespoons drambuie
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons sugar (more or less to taste)
- Whip the egg whites until stiff.
- Fold into whipped cream, along with sugar and Drambuie. Adjust sugar to taste.
- Serve with fresh strawberries and raspberries.